Sunday, January 15, 2012

About Direct2Electronics Digital Cameras

Welcome to Direct2Electronics Digital Cameras, a blog dedicated to top point and shoot cameras.

My name is Tom Shackleford and I'm the
owner of direct2electronics.com.  My family and I live in sunny Los Angeles, California.  I've liked photography as a hobby for the last 24 years.  My family and I enjoy the beach and camping in the mountains.  Some of our best memories have been keep with point and shoot digital cameras. 

Top Point and Shoot Cameras

With so much technology on the market today it's hard to make a decision and to find what we are looking for.  Digital cameras have come a long way in the last 24 years.  I remember taking photography in high school with a 35 mm automatic camera.  I would have to develop my own film and make my own prints.  If I could afford it I would take my film to a developer and pay to have my prints made.  I remember waiting for days for my prints to see them.

Now things are different.  We live in an age where technology has taken over to make life easier for us all.  Today cameras have high definition with auto focus and digital cards.  We can instantly see our picture through and led screen and decide to delete the photograph or to keep it.  With computers we can instantly download our pictures to a computer or some other hardware device.  We can even make our own prints and photo shop our own work.  It truly is amazing that today, we have digital photo frames that store all of pictures for us in a digital photo album so we can share with others our wonderful memories.

Top Point and Shoot Cameras Blog

Top Point and Shoot Cameras is a subsidiary of Direct2Electronics, a blog dedicated to your photography needs.  We created this blog with the most up-to-date useful information on the Web!

Our goal is to post consumer-friendly reviews on all the best point and shoot digital cameras today.  We want you to know about the newest hot products, where to get them and how much they cost.  We aim to help you make the right choice on point and shoots,  DSLR's and not to mention lenses plus accessories.

Feel free to join us and share your experience with us.  We are a friendly network and welcome everyone from beginner to advanced photographers.

 You can also follow us on Facebook to keep up with the latest updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment